“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
I can’t stress how incredibly powerful it is to learn from people who have already achieved what you desire to achieve. If you focus on finding people that are success-driven, successful, and of similar interests, you will be inspired by successful people who take action to their ideas and possibilities, and make their dreams a reality.
Successful people are focused on finding solutions. They don’t allow themselves to be controlled or limited by fear. They are too busy with being productive and creative, while holding a positive mindset and emotional state. Successful people take responsibility for their actions and outcomes, no matter what they may be. Successful people are also life-long learners and constantly work at educating themselves.
More Successful People Secrets
Here’s a few other secrets most successful people do that you can do, too:
• Stay accountable. Work with someone who can help you stay accountable, and who will push you to do something you don’t know how to do, or who will force you to stretch.
• Read. Look up books that include material that exemplifies the life you’d like to live, and teach you things you’d like to do. Feed your mind with educational and positive material.
• Join. Find networking groups or clubs, blogs, forums, personal growth seminars and network with successful people. Associate with them and learn from them.
• Set goals. Start with small achievable goals and work towards more challenging goals. Setting goals will give you direction for improvement, positive change, and growth.
• Get a mentor. Most successful people in the world have or have had mentors. A mentor will give you guidance, support, encouragement, and accelerate your learning curve.
You Are Who You Hang Out With
“If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.” – Steve Maraboli
If you’re not happy with your income or your job, the best thing you can do is to start hanging out with successful people, and positive people. Pay attention and be aware of who you’re hanging out with. You don’t have to ditch your “old” friends or dysfunctional or pessimistic family members. Spend less time with negative family members and friends. Make new friends with people who are ambitious and very successful.
“Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.” – Les Brown
Take a chance, make a change or be open to change, keep a positive attitude, and hang out with people that make you feel good and encourage you to be the best person you can be in this world, to live your very best life. After all, the only person responsible for the quality of your life, is you.For more mentoring tips get a FREE copy of "The MENTOR Method to a Wealth Mindset" report here.